<VV> Grip & Handling (Ferrari)

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon May 25 14:01:27 EDT 2009

Tony,
Funny you should mention this... I saw a Ferrari on Friday, which is quite
a feat since it was in downtown Elizabethtown... I think it had "430" on
the  rear... it was rear engined, and I pulled up to it in my 64 sedan... gave
him a  thumbs up and he smiled... a VERY wicked sounding ride...
The first I've seen in these parts, for sure!
Later,
Lonzo... driving his 1964 700 sedan pretty much everywhere...

In a message dated 5/25/2009 1:02:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,