<VV> FC Clutch Head Bolt Size

Eric Prosise eprosise at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 21:44:14 EDT 2009

All -

I am having trouble finding the correct clutch head "driver" to remove the clutch head bolts holding down the cover over the Transaxle in my '63 Brier.  I would prefer a socket type - not a screwdriver.

I ordered what I thought was the correct one from Snap-on, and I was wrong - really close though (F29E or something like that).

What is the correct size for the tool??  I tried Clarks - they are discontinued.

Eric P.

DeWitt, IA