<VV> FC Clutch Head Bolt Size

Anarchyburger at aol.com Anarchyburger at aol.com
Tue May 26 14:01:10 EDT 2009

We have good used original FC clutch head bolts for $4.00 each.
The thread size is 5/16-18

Jeff
California Corvairs

In a message dated 5/25/2009 6:44:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
eprosise at hotmail.com writes:

All  -

I am having trouble finding the correct clutch head "driver"  to remove the
clutch head bolts holding down the cover over the Transaxle in  my '63
Brier.  I would prefer a socket type - not a  screwdriver.

I ordered what I thought was the correct one from  Snap-on, and I was wrong
- really close though (F29E or something like  that).

What is the correct size for the tool??  I tried  Clarks - they are
discontinued.

Eric P.

DeWitt,  IA

the  property