<VV> BLATANT FOR SALE NOTE:

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue May 26 20:31:39 EDT 2009

i went to look at a LOT of corvair engines today for the son in law of a
guy who died recently. this is the proverbial large/HUGE  stash. there is
not a lot of exciting parts , @30 motors , some apart under cover , others out
 in the weather. most are early 145 stuff. lots of vw motors also , along
with  airplane motors.
there is a large milling machine , along with other machines , electric
motors , air compressors ,raw materials , airplane parts in some large
buildings.  the goal here is to make the buildings useable again. if  someone in
the central ny area wanted to take on a large project at extremely
reasonable prices , please let me know. i will pass on the word.  this wont  be an
easy task , and my only involvement is to help out a fellow ham radio guy  ,
and whoever takes this on. more info? email me. this stuff is near northeast
Fulton NY north of Syracuse @20 miles.
i did not see much sheet metal , only a few top shrouds. there is at least
one 60 motor there , mostly 61-63 , one or 2 140 head pairs , a few heads
cut to  make smaller airplane engines etc. gotta see it to believe it.
please be ready to move a lot of it (LARGE truck) if you reply. i have a
few pictures , but it is hard to see all of it.
regards , tim colson
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377034x1201454326/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
MaystepsfooterNO62)