<VV> dual master question

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu May 28 21:19:26 EDT 2009

There is no dual master cylinder for a stock 65 Corvair. So any listing
for a 65 dual master cylinder is a kit to replace more than just the
master cylinder. That is what you see in the Clark's listing. The 67 to
69 listing is just for the master cylinder without needed fittings for
retofiting into a 65.

Frank DuVal