<VV> Tip...vent window...

Cliff cliff at tibweb.com
Fri May 29 18:46:58 EDT 2009

Sounds kind of goofy to me.  I can easily see how it would work, but my
question would be, why not fix it right the first time?  If you are going to
go to the trouble of driving out the roll pin so that you can put the screw
in, why not either replace the handle, or drill it out for a slightly larger
roll pin?   Either one should solve the problem.  Last time I looked,
Clark's had a repro handle for the vent window.

Just my two cents.

Cliff Tibbitts

Lexington, KY