<VV> Off topic posts

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 21:16:33 EDT 2009

Hey Matt,

I must be stupid or somethin', cause all the cars I own are GM, my Corvair,
an Olds van and a Cobalt. I think GM still makes the Cobalt, but not the
other two. On top of all that, I have a $5,000 GM bond that will be soon be
converted to GM stock that at 83 cents a share makes it worth a cup of
coffee.

What did they put in the water back in the sixties that made me do this?

Marc