<VV> cause and effect

djtcz at comcast.net djtcz at comcast.net
Sat May 30 07:23:08 EDT 2009

snipped and bottom posted

=================================

----- Original Message -----
Marc,

It's all that CO2 from the Corvair air heater. Every vehicle I've ever
owned (except my Sub) has been discontinued. And with the exception of one
VW 412 and the F**d Escort that I'm driving (it was given to me), all I've
ever owned have been GM vehicles. Apparently my ownership must be the kiss
of death to car lines.

-Mark

I don't think you should blame yourself for Corvair's fate.

For 40 years I've believed it happened because I attended GMI (General Motors Institute) 1968/1969.  (drove a '63 Spyder)

I'm sorry guys.

Remorsefully,

Dan T