<VV> Vendor Bashing

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat May 30 18:57:36 EDT 2009

In a message dated 5/30/2009 11:32:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
rusecular at yahoo.com writes:

I have  no doubt you do a fantastic  job in regards to reproducing the
stickers.

In all this, it's heart-warming to see VV? rules relaxed a bit.  Had I
posted this
piece, one of the kind storm troopers would have  instantly reminded me of
the
"no vendor bashing" rule  ;-)

You must either have special status on this board or  Saturday is their day
off :))

Regards,

Tony I.

I think we only Stop people from beating up on Corvair Vendors.

(I could be wrong, but I won't criticize myself because I am also  a
Corvair Vendor)

<Huh?>

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322950x1201367186/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
MaystepsfooterNO62)