<VV> Body needed

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Sun May 31 11:59:53 EDT 2009

I'm probably wasting time and bandwidth, but you never know, so . . .  I
would like to find a '65 or '66 coupe body that doesn't have huge rust
issues.  My Monza is turning out to have a lot of rust that is going to
be expensive to fix.  I have come to the conclusion that I might be able
to find a better body for less money than I'm going to have to spend
fixing this one.  So, if anybody  has such a body, drop me an email
offline and let's see what we can do.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Houston

tampatexan at gmail d0t com (make the necessary changes to send email)