<VV> Oil article

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Thu Oct 1 03:59:40 EDT 2009

Several months ago someone posted a very detailed article on oil. I have
looked in the archives, using the search "oil" but I was not able to find
it. Could someone point me to where I can find it? I have a buddy that owns
an import 4-banger (Honda, Toyota, Etc.) high performance parts and
accessories shop. He has been having "tech nights" each month or so and
wants to have one on oil. He has some guys from three different racing oil
companies but is interested in reading the article.

Thanks in advance.

Dave Thomspon