<VV> RT(confusing)FM

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 21:05:54 EDT 2009

Amen on being a dealer mechanic. Along with the Communique, in today's mail
I got a used shop/chassis manual I ordered off Amazon. With soaring hopes, I
opened it up to carbs, hoping for nuggets on fixing my flooding situation. I
got lost inside of two sentences. Going to hope my Corvairs for Dummies
(basics) manual arrives soon.
Jay (At Least The Gas is Thinning the Oil on the Garage Floor) Pitchford

"It would be nice if someone took that as a starting point but made notes