<VV> Corvairs in Corvette Museum

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Thu Oct 1 21:52:16 EDT 2009

Thanks Bill and all the other Corvair owners who have lent their Corvairs to
this exhibit.

Thanks Greg for making all the arrangements.

The location of the cars is great.  (was there to help deliver Rob Landers
65 Fitch Sprint last week)

I know I will visit again soon.   The Vettes were surprisingly interesting
too.  Had some very unique Corvettes there and very nice displays.  Also
have a Hall of Fame room and info which includes Bill Mitchell, Ed Cole,
John Fitch, and Don Yenko to name a few who have both Corvette and Corvair
connections.

tim mahler