<VV> RT(confusing)FM

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Fri Oct 2 00:14:09 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/1/2009 6:06:13 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
jay.pitchford at gmail.com writes:

Amen on  being a dealer mechanic. Along with the Communique, in today's mail
I got a  used shop/chassis manual I ordered off Amazon. With soaring hopes,
opened  it up to carbs, hoping for nuggets on fixing my flooding situation.
got  lost inside of two sentences. Going to hope my Corvairs for  Dummies
(basics) manual arrives soon.
Jay (At Least The Gas is Thinning  the Oil on the Garage Floor) Pitchford

Are you aware of my carb book, HOW TO IDENTIFY AND REBUILD CORVAIR
ROCHESTER CARBS?Available from major vendors and me at $20+$4s&h. check or  MO. No
paypal, sorry
Bob Helt
3016 Pearl Harbor Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89117