<VV> THE CORVAIR'S 50th ANNIVERSARY IS HERE!

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Fri Oct 2 08:44:11 EDT 2009

Yesterday we took the Sunoco Corvair race car uptown to the big week end car
show, the 4th annual Charleston Boulevard Rod Run & Doo Wop car show.
Last year Dennis Gage was here for an episode of My Classic Car. We had the
Royal Plum 67 vert there and it was in the video they shot. That color
attracts people.
I scanned a copy of the Cover of this months Communique and added some text.
I will display it with the car plus pass out copies to other Corvairs that
show up. One cave man car is already there. It's a nice resto owned by a
lady and her sister.
I will post some photos next week.
Go here for more info on the show.
www.charlestonwvcarshow.com