<VV> Salvage title

deltainc deltainc at grm.net
Fri Oct 2 19:32:39 EDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom" <viviandudak at bellsouth.net>
Subject: <VV> Salvage title

> Anyone know where a person can get a salvage title for a Corvair these
> days?
>
> I was asked that question this morning.
> Tom
You might try Iowa if you are close ... last time we checked ( 1990 ?  )
the drill was to go to the county courthouse, chat with the Treasurer
offfice of that county; they do a search on the Vin # and if no bad news you
might get a new title in 1 or 24 hours.   I think you might have to go thru
state safety inspection, at least back then.

I think South or North Dakota back then was even more " liberal " ....
maybe Google knows ...

regards, ken campbell, deltawerkes