<VV> Salvage Title

Eric Prosise eprosise at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 2 20:53:12 EDT 2009

Someone suggested Iowa - not so easy anymore. You need to do a bonded title, if you dont have one.  You have to front some cash - and when I asked, it was based upon the restored value of the car.  Also, the car couldnt get the title unless it was roadworthy - based on the treasurer in Clinton County, IA



Eric P.

DeWitt, IA
Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection.

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list