<VV> My Corvair 50th Anniversary Odyssey (humor)

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Oct 3 07:02:08 EDT 2009

Ahhh...
The potent aroma of the rampson in the spring! The usual dinner around here
is also served with brown beans and cornbread creating a super potent
mixture.

Some years back at the location I was working one of the guys brought in a
mess of ramps and proceeded to cook them in the office microwave. Needless
to say the aroma permeated the building and he was warned never to do that
again. Classic!

Rick