<VV> ROLL CALL? What did you drive?

Geoffrey Johnson gejohnson at salud.unm.edu
Sat Oct 3 21:26:16 EDT 2009

Drove the '61 Lakewood to work....    Had the '69 Vert out for a drive around the block while it is mid top install.    Moved my '63 coupe in storage.   Got the '66 500 sedan out for a show.   I think my mischievous sister may have snuck my '66 V8 out for a drive as well.

-Geoff Johnson
Albq NM

>>> "Mark Aksamit" <mark at vintagecarcare.info> 10/3/2009 7:03 PM >>>
I am just curious how many of us to the opportunity to drive our Vair or
Vairs as the case may be this weekend in recognition of the 50th.

So let me start the count!

Mark Aksamit

Car Driven, 66 Corsa Convert.

Where Sedona, AZ  area.

Miles, about 21

Please feel free to tally up what you drove.

Chime in!