<VV> ROLL CALL? What did you drive?

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Sat Oct 3 23:23:06 EDT 2009

At 08:03 PM 10/3/2009, Mark Aksamit wrote:
>I am just curious how many of us to the opportunity to drive our Vair or
>Vairs as the case may be this weekend in recognition of the 50th.
>

>So let me start the count!
>

>Mark Aksamit
>
>Car Driven, 66 Corsa Convert.
>
>Where Sedona, AZ  area.
>
>Miles, about 21
>
>Please feel free to tally up what you drove.
>

>  Chime in!

We drove the '67 to and from the auto parts store to buy polishing
compound and a couple of fresh buffer bonnets.  Then it was off to
the dollar store to get some of those ultra-scrumptious Oreo-clone
cookies that sell for a buck a carton.   Got two.   Tomorrow it's
back to the parts store in the '60 to buy a battery for the Fiat
Multipla (forgot to take a core with me today).

Come monday the '67 will head off to her work, while the '60 will
head off to my work, same as usual... ;)    No special occasion leads
toward driving a 'Vair in this camp, unless the special occasions
include about everywhere every day.

tony..