<VV> ROLL CALL? What did you drive?

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Sun Oct 4 00:54:33 EDT 2009

That would be Sally Williams

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of J R Read_HML
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 9:48 PM
To: Geoffrey Johnson; virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> ROLL CALL? What did you drive?

So, total miles?  Give us a guess.  I trust you!

BTW... Geoff and his sis (forgotten her name - sorry) came out to meet me
(along route 40?) on a rainy day a little over 4 years ago when I was
driving the unknown (let's say - being tested - eBay purchase) back from CA
to IL.  My impression of that rather brief meeting was that they are TRULY
Corvair FANATICS and that they would be "right there" if needed to help fix
a stranded Corvair within about 3 states of New Mexico.

Later, JR