<VV> ROLL CALL? What did you drive?

lonzovair at aol.com lonzovair at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 01:56:13 EDT 2009

Yesterday (Friday) I didn't drive anywhere... I stayed home sick with this bad case of bronchitis... but every other day this week I've driven to Elizabethtown, about a 36 mile round trip each time...

Today, I woke up at 2:00 pm (I told ya I was sick... I'm normally up by 7:30 on the weekends) and made the trek out to Louisville in the 64 700... about 130 miles round trip... our club had a nice car display at Bob Hook Chevrolet in Louisville, and an old friend from the Cincinnati club brought his Stinger down for the display... I've known Mike Demeter for maybe 18 years, and this is only the second time I've seen his Yenko Stinger outside of his garage.... It was great seeing Mike and his lovely wife Patty. I still have a horrible cough, so I didn't get close or mingle, not wanting to get anyone ill... the rest of the gang ended up going out to Dave Abell's house, and I headed home (like I said, I didn't want anyone to catch what I've been dealing with for the last week)....

So, like Tony, today isn't much different from any other day as far as driving a Corvair is concerned...

:-)

Later,

Lonzo.... with a low grade fever and a throbbing headache... and a cough that just won't go away.