<VV> ROLL CALL? What did you drive?

Guus de Haan guusdehaan at mac.com
Sun Oct 4 01:50:31 EDT 2009

I do!  Together with 5 fellow members of the Corvair Club Nederland we
are currently in Sinnsheim Germany to celebrate Corvair's 50th.

We're having a great weekend at the Musuem here with our fellow
members from Germany and Switzerland.

We drove our Corsa over 300 miles to get here, and will do the same to
get back home this afternoon.

Guus de Haan
The Netherlands
Corsa Convertible Turbocharged