<VV> Corvette museum trip by Circle City Corvairs

Carlton Smith carlton55 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 4 08:25:40 EDT 2009

Yesterday thirteen members of the Circle City Corvair Club took a trip
from Indianapolis down to the Corvette museum in Bowling Green, KY to
see the Corvair display.

The Corvair line up cruising down I-65 south was a Ermine white Monza
convertible, a Crocus Yellow Corsa convertible, a Evening Orchid Monza
convertible, a Mist blue Monza sedan plus a gold Greenbrier. We turned
some heads along the way for sure. At the museum we were met by a great
ash gold convertible from the Evansville, IN, River City Club. So we
were a certainly colorful group if nothing else was noticed about us.

The Corvette museum is a delight to see unto itself and the Corvair
display was first class! The cars, van and truck on display were
outstanding examples in like new original or restored condition.

Hats off to the Corsa members who were responsible for this great
display!

Carlton Smith
Indianapolis, IN

Circle City Corvair Club member