<VV> ROLL CALL? What did you drive?

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 10:25:44 EDT 2009

Yesterday, I drove the 64 Greenbrier 10-miles round trip to my friends
foreign car/race car shop to tinker on the 64 Spyder. Then, in the evening,
put the top down on the Spyder, and the wife and I drove out (30 miles round
trip) to Ft. DeSoto Park in southern Pinellas County, FL., then to a local
seafood restaurant on Tierra Verde. OBTW: the Spyder is going up for sale;
see it at: _http://community.webshots.com/user/mikeamauro_
(http://community.webshots.com/user/mikeamauro)

This morning, the wife drove the 67 coupe 3-miles round trip to the
grocery store (this car gets driven daily, and goes to the Florida Keys at least
twice/yr. Drive em' if ya' got em' !

Cheers!

Mike Mauro