<VV> Fw: ROLL CALL? What did you drive? Oct Events

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Sun Oct 4 10:46:22 EDT 2009

On the 2nd,  I drove the 68 Fitch Sprint to Milwaukee for the birthday bash
at Holz -  great show .  283 miles one way.
On the third, drove 8 miles to the show from the host hotel,  then the 283
miles back home.  The weather was fine,  a bit cool and cloudy but dry.  The
hosts were excellent,  the music good and Holz Chevrolet was gracious.  Good
to see so many friends.

I did note that the event had at least one Corvair from each year , 1960 to
1969.    and every Chevrolet model except a Corvan and Loadside.  A
flashback in time it was.

Glad to hear about all the various Oct 2/3 events.

A trip to the Corvette Museum is the next on the list of todos.

tim mahler