<VV> Roll Call

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Mon Oct 5 00:03:12 EDT 2009

Drove the 61 Loadside and the 69 Coupe down the street to the Chevrolet dealership for the 50th birthday party here in Cresco on Saturday morning where we had 22 Corvairs show up in the rain. Drove the Loadside home in the afternoon, then lead the ICE Fall tour the rest of Saturday and Sunday with the 69. I think we had a line of 18 Corvairs at one time during the tour. Total mileage on the 69, 240 miles plus about a mile on the Cassville car ferry as we crossed the mighty Mississippi. What a great weekend for the Corvair!!

Jamie Reinhart
61 Loadside
66 Monza Convt.
69 Monza coupe