<VV> Very slow messages on VV

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 14:43:49 EDT 2009

  Guus, I believe what Bryan is trying to say (his English is not that "el-uh-kwuhnt"),
  is that your "other" accounts:

  guusdehaan at wanadoo.nl

  and:

  guusdehaan at mac.com

  were both recorded as "member" accounts. The new one you're using, namely:

  guusdehaan at me.com

  was NOT in the list, so it took a while getting sorted through VV homeland security :))

  Regards,

  Tony I.