<VV> Roll Call?

Tom Hughes corvairdad at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 16:59:36 EDT 2009

My wife and I attended NJACE's shindig in Cape May. What a wonderful time. A
highlight of the day was having kids get buckled into the 5-point harness of
my '63 Monza daily-driver/track car. As a seven-year-old boy
who was climbing out he said, "This is the best day!” It was my lovely
wife's idea to let kids get behind the wheel, and I was kicking myself that
I hadn't thought of it earlier. Pictures can be seen at my Motortopia
album.<http://www.motortopia.com/album/view/p/cars/t/garage/a/21827/i/50th_anniversary_celebration_of_the_corvairs_introduction>

The car started Friday in Radford, VA, so it was 450+ there and 200 miles
home on Sunday.
--
Tom in Baltimore
corvairfleet.blogspot.com