<VV> Corvair for Kids?

Vintage Nick vintagenick at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 10:02:30 EDT 2009

I apologize if this is not the appropriate forum, but I recognize that attracting the young is important to keeping the Corvair and CORSA running strong.  That being said, my young son is nuts about Corvairs, and has already informed me that he is going to own mine one day.  I want to keep his interest since he has many years to go before driving age!

I am looking to obtain a Corvair body mold that can be fitted over the frame of an old riding lawn mower such that he could drive a "Corvair" around the yard.   Can anyone help with this search?

Thank you.

Scott
'61 Monza 900 Coupe