<VV> Hard time force the sale of two Corvairs

Jason Greenfield mr_zrxv65 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 13:18:19 EDT 2009

My brother and I both have Corvairs and need to sell due to some financial obligations.

His car is a 63 Monza 900 4 door.  It seems rare to me with a 102 engine bucket seats, and a 4 speed in a 4 door.  Anyway, it's Torques in color and has approximately 45K miles that could be documented as actual since he is the second owner of the car.

I have the 64 Spyder convertible with 83K miles showing on the odometer.  The car is in great shape restored in 98 using NOS parts.  Everything is original, besides radial tires.  Also, everything works as it should.  The only thing I know not correct is the seat upholstery pattern is not of a 64, but it's way too nice to discard.  This car is maroon, black, with a white top.

Please let me know if anyone is seriously interested in these cars; pictures are available.  We will not turn down any reasonable offers, for one or a package deal just help us out.  Please no lookie-Lou's.  Email-mr_zrxv65 at yahoo.com as I cannot enter the cars onto the classifieds as my computer and the CORSA site do not agree.  Harry is looking into the problem for me.