<VV> Anyone going to Palm Springs want to look for something for me?

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Fri Oct 9 17:21:47 EDT 2009

I would like the original tag off of an early A/C compressor.  I have
a good compressor I don't want to mangle, but the car has a Sanden in
it (painted black).  I would like to get a tag and put it on the
Sanden (OK, so I am weird).  If you see such a tag, or someone has a
compressor to sell real cheap that has a good tag ... I would love to
get it.  Or if anyone on this list has such a tag ...

Thanks, Eric

This email sent by:

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Fun personal pictures:  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and
more.  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

Tesla Motors builds electric sports cars.  Founded by my brother
Martin.  http://www.teslamotors.com

This is where we go on vacation every year -- come join
us!  http://www.sprucedaleranch.com