<VV> exonerating the corvair

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Sat Oct 10 08:45:55 EDT 2009

At 11:30 PM 10/9/2009, Matt Nall wrote:
>Ray sez:
>Odds are he will still refuse to believe it, but I'd like to try
>=====================================
>Find a local chapter member with a 1960, 61, 62 ,63 and let him watch
>the owner put it thru it's paces in a local parking lot...

Even if somebody were to point out that almost nowhere were Corvairs
ever seen with dents in the roof, and that includes junkyards
throughout the years, there will still be people who will insist the
cars are dangerous because they have to believe it in order to
maintain their own personal aura of self-ordained wisdom.

Anything else would be an admission they'd been wrong all this time.

Example:      Nader

tony..