<VV> Differential Lube Level change

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sat Oct 10 13:24:53 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/10/2009 9:45:14 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
dougmackintosh at yahoo.com writes:

On page  16 of the October Communique there is a tech tip on a running
change in  the location of the differential fill plug in 1962. It refers to a
March  1962 Service bulletin. When I look at my copy of Chevrolet Service News
(the  excerpts sold by Clarks) I cannot find this bulletin. Does anyone
have a copy  they can share with me?

Thanks
-- Doug  Mackintosh

Hi Doug,
I think that I might. I'll have to do some digging. As I remember it was
documented, not in a US Service bulletin, but in a Canadian one.
I'll let you know.
Regards,
Bob Helt