<VV> Donna

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Sat Oct 10 23:22:16 EDT 2009

All:  I'm both old enough and have followed road racing long enough to
remember when Donna won her SCCA championship.  I saw her twice, the first
time at the '99 Vair Fair where she was honored.  I contributed to a memory
book for her someone else put together to replace in a small way what she
had stolen, and did the interview with her before the group.  It was printed
in the Communique some time in '99.  Then met her again at the Yenko Reunion
in Ohio what ever the year was.  '96?

Anyhow, may I suggest something for us to do.  How about writing up your
memory of Donna and send it to Mike at the Communique.  That's what I am
fixin' to do.

She deserve that of us.  Definitely a one of a kind lady.

Historically Yours,
			James Rice

PS:  Seth: Would you pass this idea on to Fast Vairs.