<VV> anyone have excerpts - proof by Rich Jenkins

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Oct 10 23:38:02 EDT 2009

Just to get this straight - Papa J is indeed Richard Jenkins.  Ours is
the red GB with the white stripe.

The photo of ours was taken by my mom at Carlisle in 2003.  The photo
of Richard might be from Chicago 2001.

In any case, it's pretty obvious that rolling a Corvair over is a lot
harder than one might hear.  In fact, I'm not aware of a Corvair
*ever* rolling over in an autocross, and if it was going to happen I'd
surely expect it to happen there.  I can tell you that several BMWs
have been rolled in SCCA autocrosses in the 90's, so it is possible to
do, just not in a Corvair.

--Bryan