<VV> DMM at Nat Convention

charles doerge cdoerge1 at att.net
Sun Oct 11 10:34:30 EDT 2009

Ken,     I believe you are correct. The 72 (Philly area) convention was my first, but living in NJ, we made it in "day trips". We were only there during the days, but I remember that Don Yenko was a speaker at the banquet. Probably DMM was there as well.     Charlie

I remember a national convention at which Donna Mae spoke. She was dressed
in a tight pink pantsuit and was an absolute riot as she told stories about
her racing career. I think this was in the Washington DC area around 1972.
Does anyone else remember this?

Ken Maxwell

Louisville, KY

65 Monza Spyder