<VV> Fiction or... (off topic)

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 08:20:26 EDT 2009

"General Motors decided to use the engine and launched a small sport car to
be powered by an
 air cooled engine similar to the popular VW Beetle.  The all new car was
called the "Corvair"...

 I took my tomato red 65 Corsa Vert, top down, to a little shopping center
on a 'honey-do' yesterday. There was an open slot immediately next to a
beautifully restored drab gray/blue 63 VW Beetle hardtop. I desperately
wished for a piece of poster board and a sharpie marker so I could stick a
sign on my car that said

BOTH AIR COOLED, BOTH REAR ENGINED . . . . YOU CHOOSE.

Jay Pitchford
65 Corsa Vert
Columbus OH