<VV> Corvair engine

PETER INMAN monza1965 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 14:24:00 EDT 2009

Way back when I was in High School, late 60`s my Dad had a Benson Gyrocopter with a 72 HP Mc Cullic powering it. His friend who also sold the Bensons put a Corvair engin on his. I dont recall what HP it was but I remember them fabing up the alunium shrouding and takeing it to be welded. The point is the 15 or 20 extra HP made that Bad Boy really zip. He really was proud of his Corvair powered version and everyone had to hear all about it.
Myself in the 80`s I chose to prove my insanity by flying a Ralley Ultralite.
                    Pete Inman
                    65 Evening Orchid