<VV> GM's Corvair keys; Was: Fiction or...

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 15:28:39 EDT 2009

<I seem to remember that GM keys had "Briggs and Stratton" on them,  >

While we're on the subject, wasn't the script on the key for the early
Corvair different than on other GM keys since there was only one key for every
lock on the car?  If I recall correctly, I believe there were two  lines of
writing on the key appearing concentrically that appeared  separately on
other GM cars, one line being on the door/ignition key and the  other on the
glove box/trunk key of non-Corvairs.  These were combined on  the one Corvair
key for the early models.  Am I right?

~Bill Stanley