<VV> Late model bucket seats

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 12 18:55:43 EDT 2009

They (Corvair seats) will be narrower than those in full size GM cars of the
era.

I have a buddy in the upholstery business and I've seen him use the buns for
full size GM cars by cutting a section (maybe 2 inches - more?) out of the
center of "full size" buns and then glue them back together in order to fit
the Corvair seat frames.

OK, TLH...  the door was left wide open on that post.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140