<VV> Generator th Alternator conversion wiring

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Wed Oct 14 09:20:25 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/14/2009 5:08:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dave.thompson at verizon.net writes:

I have  two different wiring diagrams.

Dave,

It has been almost two decades since I did my last conversion, but I had a
similar problem with my Greenbrier due to an error in a wiring diagram.
The corrected diagram from the tech guide cured the problem, but I
unfortunately  I do not have it at hand.  Someone else will most likely get back to
you  shortly.

And I agree with Bob Helt that a bad diode could be the culprit as
well--was the alternator you had available a rebuilt one or just a spare?

Bob Hall