<VV> 1965 Corvair Monza Coupe

Gary & Marilyn DeNamur gmdenamur at itol.com
Mon Oct 19 21:04:28 EDT 2009

I have a friend who is looking for her 1965 Monza Coupe.  We know it
to have been in existence until at least 2 1/2 years ago when it was
sold to someone in Loves Park, IL.  Her VIN is  (105375W) 225632.

I know that at one time someone was researching 1965 Corvair body tags
in order to identify accessories and accessory groups.  At the time I
filled out the information on my 1965 Monza Coupe, 105375L 126161, as
well as my first one, 105375W 161716.  Do you know of the existence of
a registry for 1965 Corvairs?

Can you lend a hand with us trying to find "her car"?

Thanks,

Gary L. DeNamur
CORSA Member

PS - Her car was Mist Blue, 110hp, PG, light blue interior with bucket
seats, same as mine.  When she saw my car on 10/3/09 at Holz Motors
50th anniversary celebration it took her back 45 years, on the spot!
After sitting in it, I convinced her that we should take it for a
drive in a nearby residential neighborhood where I let her take over.
There were tears running down her cheeks!  What a blast, we made each
other's day a very special day.  See what can happen when we share our
Corvair with others!