<VV> vermin in Corvair engines

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon Oct 19 23:23:47 EDT 2009

I've heard equal parts of Portland cement, flour and a little sugar will
attract the mice and mummify them as soon as they partake.  No smell of
anything as the cement dries them out immediately and they like it!  Place a
few bowl inside the passengers compartment and the engine compartment.  The
downside is you have to buy cement 94lbs at a time.  I hope you have a lot
of friends or need to replace a sidewalk.

dp