<VV> vermin in Corvair engines

lonzovair at aol.com lonzovair at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 23:56:13 EDT 2009

I've always had some luck with Bounce dryer sheets... although I've found some people just don't like the smell (and a neighbor actually gets ill if exposed to them). I change them out about once a month in the '64 700... an aligator clip around one of the battery cables works fine to hold it on (and it gives me something to wipe the dipstick on if my shop rag isn't in my back pocket)...

Cats are good... my outside cats (Squeeky & Edgar) help keep the mouse population under control around here...

And as for checking the oil cooler, YES!!! I put a folded fin on my 64 when I first got it, and once a month I shop-vac out the area...keep it clean and happy!

Later fellas... I gotta hit the hay!

Lonzo