<VV> Air Hoses----Made in USA?

Russell Little Kincaidllc at verizon.net
Tue Oct 20 15:43:53 EDT 2009

Colorite based out of Ridgefield, NJ makes 65% of all the  domestic garden
hoses and they also make air hoses. The majority of their product offerings
are manufactured domestically with a small volume imported from Asia.  Since
this product is of bulk content it becomes very expensive for container
ocean freight costs.

Russell J. Little
Kincaid Associates, LLC
Consultant