<VV> vermin in Corvair engines

Connie connierose at q.com
Tue Oct 20 19:26:45 EDT 2009

I've done this two years now.  Makes the garage smell nice too.    I did
adapt it to using the oil in a spray bottle on the carpet, engine
compartment,  etc.   Sends mice out in the fields where they belong.  :)

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2095123/get_rid_of_mice_with_peppermint_oil.html?cat=6

Connie