<VV> Did 1962 Corvairs have seatbelts??

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 22 12:09:50 EDT 2009

In ordering our '62 700 wagon, my dad ordered full belts, front and back,
and made us kids wear them. I've been wearing seatbelts ever since. Even
saved me a few times. Like when I "test" rolled a Corvair (and a Fiero),
and T-boned a Ford wagon that pulled out in front of my '65 Monza coupe.
I'm happy to report that there is no doubt that the Corvair is safe!

-Mark