<VV> Need Oil Filter Recommendation

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Oct 24 14:23:48 EDT 2009

The NAPA/WIX filter is the most recommended one you'll find locally.
Clark's has a filter out now that looks good and I expect works fine,
but I don't know anyone who has tried them.  The Clark's filter does
cost a little less, so it would probably be worth getting some with an
order since you'll likely have to wait for the local store to get them
in anyway.

--Bryan