<VV> <vv> Oil filters

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 27 14:25:28 EDT 2009

I don't recall testing Baldwin, but did test Purolator, Fram, and others
with the outer U seal (several of each - whatever people brought to the
meeting).  On most the gap could be seen on close inspection and it was
fairly easy to slip a business card in where the inner seal was not doing
it's job.
Later, JR